Summary core responsibilities:
- Value creation: Identify, initiate and assist management teams in our FEBS portfolio to grow top line, EBITDA and deliver operational improvements, especially focused on Asia direct investment portfolio.
- Industry expertise: Leverage your network to help source new transactions and collaborate with investment teams during the investment diligence process to highlight key industry & operational insights.
- Monitoring and valuation: Across the global FEBS portfolio of over 50 debt and equity investments, ensure timely, accurate monitoring and manage the reporting of operational value creation projects in our FEBS direct equity lead portfolio.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Work with management and investment teams to assess the operational maturity of existing and potential portfolio companies in order to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and align operational value creation opportunities with management and take ownership of the initiation, planning, implementation and monitoring of the execution
- Source and meet with management teams of potential investment opportunities and prepare ensuing internal investment documents
- Build the knowledge base of Partners Group and the IVC team through sharing operational and industry knowledge as well as best practices, including the training of investment teams and mentoring of junior team members
- Support various tasks including IVC team projects, fundraising and collaboration across the various asset classes in the Partners Group platform