1. Business Development and Corporate Relations:
- Initiate, develop and establish long-time partnership with companies in specific industry sectors in coordination with overall business development strategy of NUS Business School Career Services, and in alignment with the needs and strengths of business school students.
- Foster partnership and increase opportunities through continuous, targeted engagement with corporate partners. This includes the organization of recruitment presentations and networking sessions, as well as customized initiatives to meet the hiring needs of the organization.
2. Career Guidance:
- Provide effective and timely career advising to our students on career options, resume and cover letter critique, development of job search strategies and interview preparation.
- Develop relevant and practical industry guides, contents and deliver presentations on his sector coverage, to provide students with the latest update of the hiring trends, and what they should do to secure a good offer.
3. Training & Development
- Identify and organise relevant workshops and trainings to ensure that our students develop skills needed to grow their careers and conduct effective job searches.
- Identify professionals from your assigned industries to conduct career talks to increase the exposure of our students to the business world.
- Organize networking sessions to create additional platform to connect corporates and students
- A good university degree
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Preferred experience in recruiting, job placement, learning & development, advising or coaching and/or significant industry experience
- Good understanding of global and local hiring trends, with the ability to scan the market for untapped opportunities
- Passion for working with students
- Highly energetic, motivated and positive individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as a team
- Meticulous, good at task execution and be able to deliver under tight time pressures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills