1. Plan and execute high level events, meetings or engagement activities both locally and overseas, managing the promotion of the event for the various target audience and work with the communications team for effective publicity on various media, especially on social media.
2. Manage CRM database with cutover to new system, for effective and efficient stakeholders' engagement.
Provide support in arranging meetings and visits for our corporate (high level senior industry leaders) including coordinating with internal stakeholders.
3. Facilitate communications and prepare PowerPoint presentations as needed for meetings and engagements.
4. Manage and maintain continuous engagements with potential and/or current partners to explore and increase partnership opportunities.
5. Research, review and prepare business plans and recommendations relating to strategic areas of collaboration with corporate partners.
6. Plan, execute and monitor progress of projects.
7. Plan department's budget and manage its finance-related matters
- Up to 5-8 years of working experience
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written skills
- Creative and strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced in project management, business processes and involved in change management
- Great organisational skills that involve numerous tasks and multiple teams while maintaining a positive attitude
- Demonstrate initiative, is a team player yet can work independently
- Eye for details and meticulous
- Good with social media
- Good software proficiency especially in PowerPoint and excel
- Some travelling required