The Pacific Reseller Operations (PAC RO) team is the heartbeat of Operations at Apple. Experience the best of both worlds, working with thousands of our external Reseller Partners as well as working closely with the best minds within other functions of Operations.
The RO team works in a dynamic environment as we engage our Resellers Partners in Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR).
Our Reseller Partners which contribute to our multi billion dollar Channel business include Telco, Reseller and Distributor routes-to-market.
The PAC RO team is the key operations interface with Apple's Reseller Partners and is focused on working with our key channel partners to ensure that the supply chain is being managed as efficiently as possible, in order to maximise sell through across the fastest growing region globally. We are continuously growing our footprints.
- Analyse the demand and backlog data in conjunction with customers on distribution flexibility, channel directions against inventory and sales data to drive POS in stock and maximise revenue /sell-thru
- Ability to develop supply and demand forecast for selected products, reviewing supply/sell-in forecast and ensuring sufficient backlogs and credits to support the sell in forecast
- Review weekly allocation plan and ensuring supply visibility plan is communicated to partners in a timely manner
- Remain knowledgeable of Resellers’ performance requirements, product line and service offerings
- Act as the single point of contact for communicating operational issues and solutions to accounts
- Work with functional experts to understand account business problems & processes and drive for solution
- Identify and drive account process improvement opportunities
- Proactive communication to Internal customers / partners on Apple order status and products
- Strengthen business relationships with our customers -- end-users, partners, sales, and internal stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of Apple systems and processes that impact CSR value chain
- Manage escalation for RMA/DOA
Drive and participate in NPI engagement with resellers
- Lead or participate in cross-functional initiatives/projects
- Participate in project work and UAT as/when required in order to implement improved systems
- Top-notch analytical/negotiation skills
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail orientated thinking
- Tenacious problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to influence across multiple functional teams
- Flexibility to adapt to fast-moving and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Capacity to thrive in an environment where accountability without control is prevalent
- Strong work ethics, perseverance and flexibility
- Enthusiasm for working through ambiguity