Our Entrepreneurial and Private Clients (EPC) practice is dedicated to providing integrated business solutions to entrepreneurs, owner-managed and family businesses. Our approach is one that utilises an integrated process customised to owner-managed company needs. We provide efficient and high quality business and tax advisory/compliance services which connects business strategies with the personal goals of business owners.
Our distinctive service approach is based on a specialised practice unit supported by a global network of committed and experienced advisors who are dedicated to serving owner-managed companies and their owners. We understand private companies have different issues from public companies and we bring fresh perspectives to the business.
- Position himself/herself as a trusted business advisor to owner managed businesses through cultivation of relationships
- Understand issues faced by the client and work with different lines of services across the firm to provide relevant solutions
- Identify and implement opportunities to gain access to owner managed businesses e.g. through working with government agencies, chambers of commerce, industry associations etc.
- Familiar with Government grants and prior experience in Consulting with SMEs preferred
- Develop thought leadership materials in EPC space
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a capacity of providing professional advice to businesses
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in leading meetings and public speaking (e.g. presentation to senior management, speaking in a seminar context)
- Well developed and proven leadership capabilities
- Dynamic, self-motivated and ability to excel in a high pressure environment (e.g. short deadlines, multiple clients)
- Strong team player