Our Financial Services Assurance team is a multi-disciplinary team of proven professionals dedicated to this sector and our specialist knowledge and expertise enables us to provide our clients with insights into marketplace developments and global opportunities. We are Asia’s leading financial services practice and our firm is offering you an exceptional opportunity to work for top blue chip clients in this sector.
We are constantly seeking for suitable & capable talents with strong Financial Services audit experience to join our Financial Services Assurance team to assist with participating in a broad range of statutory audit assignments for our Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Asset Management clients.
- Involvement in a broad range of statutory audit assignments for our financial services clients
- Potential involvement in selected advisory assignments which could include providing advice on accounting for complex arrangements and instruments, internal control & risk management reviews, financial due diligence and transactions support (amongst others)
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Professionally qualified preferred
- Minimum 1 year and above relevant experience with an international public accounting firm, with extensive experience in statutory and regulatory audits of Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Asset Management clients
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team working skills