Our Global Structuring practice focuses on the complex cross-border and transactional aspects of global tax advice. The team comprises experienced specialists in mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing and tax efficient international business structuring. Our well-known clients require us to apply in-depth business, finance and tax knowledge to solve difficult multi-disciplinary and multi-territory problems on dynamic and high profile projects. The nature of our advice is fast-paced and high pressured, but also extremely rewarding for those who thrive in such a culture.
Our Transfer Pricing experts are part of the Global Structuring team who help clients comply with international transfer pricing rules and plan comprehensive tax and transfer pricing strategies through the use of Organisation for Economic Cooperation (OECD) guidelines’ and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines’ methodologies.
With the support of a strong international network of dedicated specialists with advanced training in economics, accounting, law and project management, our team advises clients on planning of transfer pricing policy; documentation; dispute resolution services, including Advance Pricing Agreement (APA), Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) and audit support; and supporting business restructurings and value chain analysis.
Support Managers / Senior Managers and be involved in each of the following aspects of transfer pricing:
- Understand the client business by undertaking functional analysis interviews
- Undertake benchmarking studies and analyse the clients issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Recommend planning opportunities to clients
- Review of inter-company agreements or relevant internal documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Support clients in implementing transfer pricing arrangement(s), including working with the tax, finance or relevant project team of clients.
- Coordinate with the regional and global PwC network firms on client issues
- Manage projects in relation to transfer pricing audits and support the Senior members of the team on MAP or APA cases
- Work on cross border business restructuring projects, alongside other specialist teams
Senior Associates will be expected to provide guidance and coach other junior members of the project team in preparation of deliverables and delivering high quality services to clients, under the oversight of Managers / Senior Managers.
- Recognised Degree in any discipline and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law (or 1-2 years of relevant experience for Associate). More than 2 years of relevant experience for Senior Associates
- A good track record of academic achievements
- Involvement in co-curricular activities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- A team player and keen learner