In your role as a Deputy Director, you will:
- Have oversight in developing Vertical Marketing Plan to achieve target within assigned budget across verticals within in country markets
- Oversee the execution of vertical marketing campaigns as per marketing plan
- Conduct regular review of completed campaigns and on going plan and do necessary adjustment to deliver target achievements
- Develop and maintain marketing relationships with Passengers and Influencers
- Collaborate with local and regional teams to track, monitor and understand the data
- Build strong relationships across multiple stakeholders in Marketing, Verticals, Analytics, Finance, Business Development, Product and Tech organizations local and regional
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- Proven track record in scaling businesses and being directly accountable for revenue and growth
- Comfortable and savvy in gathering, compiling, analyzing and understanding the data
- Proven track record in translating data insights into actions
- From a startup environment therefore familiar with and comfortable working in a unstructured and dynamic environment
- Strong leadership and good attitude as team player
- Graduated from a recognized university with a reputable degree in Marketing, E-commerce or Business.
- Professionally proficient in English and in-country native language.
- Have used Tableau previously and very proficient in Excel spreadsheet