As part of the role, you will:
- Work closely with the Country Head of Business Development Team to drive overall strategic sales for Grab’s B2B segment
- Assist the Regional GM for GrabWork budgeting, mentoring, appraisals, and team management
- Be at the forefront of driving sales and awareness of GrabWork solution. Represent Grab and manage all aspects of the sales process including strategizing, prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities. Provide effective product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Be extremely organized, and bring a high level of attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Play an integral role in the development and management of account management team to support high touch clients
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- At least 7+ years of experience in B2B, enterprise or corporate sales or business development expertise
- Excellent people skills and experience establishing, maintaining and leveraging on C-suite relationship to strategically market GrabWork to corporations
- Demonstrated ability to see through full sales cycle from creating pipeline of sales leads, managing sales activities to clients’ management to ensure pre to post- sales clients’ satisfaction
- Experience building and managing both sales (inbound, outbound) and account management team to facilitate pre-sales strategic planning to post-sales servicing and upselling to corporations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in local languages required for business communications is a must and regional language proficiencies is a plus