In your role, you will manage sell-side, buy-side and capital raising deals in all stages of execution and actively support deal origination. You will work closely with Southeast Asian businesses (SMEs and larger corporates), MNCs and private equity funds.
- Manage relevant stakeholders (client, M&A team, other KPMG teams, legal and other advisors, potential buyers/ investors/ Targets).
- Ensure that all deliverables (marketing materials, pricing analyses, reports) are of appropriate quality and completed on time.
- Co-lead negotiation and manage the successful completion of transactions.
- Lead client presentations, buyer meetings/calls.
- Actively support business development and marketing initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Risk Management procedures of the Firm.
- Provide training and guidance to team members.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in M&A, Corporate Finance or Private Equity.
- Deep understanding and/or coverage of at least one industry sector or market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Excellent commercial acumen complemented by analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong academic background.