In your role, you will be part of sell-side, buy-side and capital raising deals in all stages of execution. You will actively work with Southeast Asian businesses (SMEs and larger corporates), MNCs and private equity funds.
- Conduct research and market studies.
- Prepare draft marketing materials for deals and client pitches.
- Build financial models for pricing analysis using various methodologies including scenario and sensitivity analyses.
- Prepare for and facilitate due diligence.
- Support the Assistant Manager/ Manager in development and presentation of deliverables.
- Support business development and marketing initiatives.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong commercial acumen complemented by analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Good financial modelling skills and understanding of M&A and corporate finance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong capability to work on multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player.
- Strong academic background with knowledge of accounting and finance concepts.