To assist the Head of Investment to achieve department KPIs, so as to deliver the expected investment returns for the various stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To research equity and/or fixed income securities, provide information and recommendations for investment decisions;
- Conduct trade / investment execution.
- Assist to conduct due diligence on third-party fund managers, execute onboarding process
- To assist the broader Group in any special projects (such as property investment, PE, etc), as and when they arise
- Monitor investment portfolio performance, prepare Investment reports for management
- Assist to ensure investment portfolio to comply with internal/external regulations/guidelines.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Insurance Investment, Fund Management, Buy-Side Research or Sell-Side Research
- Expertise in credit and/or equity analysis. Experience in property investment or PE investment is highly desired
- Possess good analytical skills, familiar with Bloomberg.
- Good degree from a reputable university, majoring in Finance, Accountancy or Business
- CFA preferred
- Mandarin communication ability is required.