- We are looking for an intern to join the COO Events & Roadshows team in Singapore.
- The Global COO Events & Roadshows team organizes and manages conferences, events, fairs, deal and non-deal roadshows, press conferences, incentives, offsites etc. for the Corporates & Markets segment.
- Budgeting, contract control, approvals and cost controlling
- Generating statistics and evaluation reports
- Internal and external communication within the context of projects
- Internal coordination of involved segments and teams
- Invitation process and RSVP management
- Activities support
- Permanent optimization of standards and processes
- Idea management
- General administration (folder management, lists etc)
- University undergraduate / graduate
- Humanities or economics with focus on marketing, communication, tourism or event management is preferred
- Spoken and written fluency in English required.
- Advanced MS-Office skills: PPT, Excel, Outlook, Word
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Team player, flexible and keen to follow guidance.
- 1 year full-time (to start asap) and must be
available to complete the full term of the internship