Please login to download the attached document containing the full job description.
Overview of Black Sun Group
Founded in 1991, with over 80 employees, Black Sun is an internationally recognised, market leading stakeholder communications specialist. Headquartered in London we are a trusted partner for a select number of large international blue-chip clients. Our belief is that effective, engaging and targeted communications between a company and its stakeholders is a powerful platform to secure stakeholder advocacy and drive long-term sustainable value creation.
As a Research Consultant your core responsibilities will be to lead the delivery of fee-generating client project work and client research projects as well as work closely with the wider Research and Strategy team in the delivery of Black Sun’s research programme, gathering and collating high quality market intelligence on corporate communications best practice, issues, news and trends. The successful candidate will be expected to work proactively to help develop our client offering, support new business activities and play a key role in keeping our client account teams up to date with the latest developments in the marketplace.
The role is well suited for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent academics, a curious and innovative mind, and a desire to develop their knowledge of best practice corporate communications reporting. The successful candidate must be comfortable communicating with clients and internal teams, have a keen eye for detail, strong communication and interpersonal skills and want to participate in building one of the largest and most successful professional service companies of its kind.
Your Key Responsibilities
To provide corporate communications advice and consultancy for client-related work
To support the delivery of Black Sun research and associated outputs
To develop strong internal relationships, supporting the business in meeting the corporate communications needs of clients
Your Reporting Relationships
The Research Consultant will report directly to the Lead Corporate Reporting Consultant.
They will also work closely with the wider Research & Strategy team, Client Account and Digital teams.
Your qualifications, experience & personal qualities:
- Strong academics; Degree level qualification or above
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience working in corporate communications at a corporate level, with specific knowledge about reporting and communications
- Experience in corporate communications content development and writing
- Proven, strong writing skills are essential
- Experience of working within teams and virtual teams to deliver products and services to an agreed standard
- Demonstrable ability to work with and manage key third parties, including external assurers and copywriters
- Skilled at approaching, engaging and delivering client projects, working with internal and external partners as appropriate
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
View the full job description (and the email for submission of application) in the attached document. You will need to login to view/download the file.