KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With 162,000 people operating in 155 countries around the world, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) & Capital Advisory practice.
KPMG Corporate Finance is a leading provider of mid-market M&A advisory services in Singapore.
Our services include:
- advising clients on sell-side, buy-side and fundraising transactions
- reviewing acquisition and divestment strategies
- identifying and approaching potential targets/investors both locally and internationally
- conducting pricing analysis to maximise returns for our clients
- advising and assisting in the preparation of marketing materials
- assisting in due diligence, deal structuring, negotiations of transactional documents and completion procedures
The successful candidate will be
- actively involved in execution of M&A deals for Southeast Asian clients
- providing buy-side and sell-side M&A services to corporates, SMEs and private equity funds
- working on valuation models, conducting financial analysis, drafting marketing materials and facilitating due diligence
- conducting research and market studies
- contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables
- assisting in business development and marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate should:
- possess 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- have a strong academic background and leadership quality
- possess knowledge of financial accounting and modelling, with a good understanding of M&A and corporate finance
- be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
All applications will be held in strict confidence.