Skylab Holding specializes in designing, building, maintaining and operating a green and effective communication network for our customers. Our technology and solutions are developed by a team of diversified and experienced engineers and software developers and led by dynamic leaders who are passionate about bringing IoT related services to the community. Please visit our website at www.skylabteam.com.
Skylab Holding consists of three subsidiaries that are based out of Singapore, namely Skylab Networks, Skylab Innogram and Skylab Consulting Partners. We also has an office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are looking for a dedicated individual with a flair for figures to fill the position of Corporate Finance/Finance Manager.
The successful candidate shall report to the CFO and assist him in areas of accounting and finance, as well as corporate finance, including and not limited to the following:
Accounting & Finance
- Handle full set of accounts and monthly consolidation of reports for the Group
- Responsible for statutory audit income tax and quarterly GST filing
- Manage and improve overall cash flow management
- Lead and prepare yearly forecast and budget
- Oversight of accounts payable and receivable function
- Liaison with external auditor where necessary
- Advice and execute on matters such as corporate and capital structuring
- Develop financial models, collate and analyse data for pitch deck presentations to both internal stakeholders and external investors
- Arrangement of corporate fund-raising projects
- Develop long-term financial strategy for the Group
- Foster strong business relationships with various stakeholders and lead external advisers including capital providers, lawyers and project team
- A recognized Degree in Finance related discipline or ACCA, CPA
- A minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in network or telecommunications industry preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and independent
- Outgoing and strong inter-personal skills