This module equips students with the tools and knowledge to understand globalisation and its impacts on national economic growth and competitiveness. The module explores strategic issues and international best practices in embracing globalisation to generate economic growth. The module is focused in particular on policy designs and initiatives to attract FDI and promote exports.
- To gain a robust understanding about globalisation and its impacts on national economic growth and competitiveness.
- To acquire skills for analysing contextual issues and related strategies to embrace globalisation.
- To gain familiarity with international best practices in policy designs and initiatives for attracting FDI and promoting exports.
Who Should Attend
* Strategy analysts
* Productivity analysts
* Ddigital transformation analyst
* Globalization and ASEAN economic integration analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work experience
- Candidates with other qualifications and experience may be considered on a case by case basis, subject to approval by Faculty/School
Friday (8.30 AM - 8.00 PM)
a) e-Learning: 9.75hrs
b) Assessment: 9.75hrs