This module provides students with a robust understanding about the impacts of digital technologies on efficiency improvement and value creation. The module introduces key concepts for designing an effective national strategy to promote digital transformation. Class discussions around case studies and international best practices will enhance student familiarity of and appreciation for practical policy steps in implementing digital transformation strategies.
- To have a robust understanding of the potential economic impacts of digital technologies.
- To master the strategic issues in formulating a national strategy for promoting digital transformation.
- To gain familiarity with international best practices in formulating and implementing digital transformation strategies
Who Should Attend
* Strategy analysts
* Productivity analysts
* Ddigital transformation analyst
* Globalization and ASEAN economic integration analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work experience
- Candidates with other qualifications and experience may be considered on a case by case basis, subject to approval by Faculty/School
Friday (8.30 AM - 8.00 PM)
i) Facilitated Learning: 9.75hrs
ii) Assessment: 9.75hrs
iii) 13hrs (Preparatory Work)