This course is designed to teach you what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, and what its applications are. The learners will comprehend the basic AI-related terms such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Expert Systems which will play a key role in the future of technology and science. Learners by working on some simple practices and small-scale projects will understand practical uses of AI in business and daily life as well as its diverse applications and possibilities, including AI as a career. In doing so, learners will be also able to appreciate the challenges of AI. As it is an introductory course, learners do not have to be an IT expert or programmer to attend it. The course aims to equip learners with the knowledge and skills to: 1. Define AI, machine learning and deep learning. 2. Use AI utilities in various businesses and/or work contexts. 3. Implement AI, machine learning and deep learning in their daily businesses. At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Define the basic concepts of AI.
- Describe the important challenges in the field of AI.
- Interpret important AI approaches to problem solving.
- Describe search and optimization techniques and the heuristics.
- Understand machine learning and apply it to the context of their businesses and/or work contexts.
- Explain deep learning.
- Identify where and how AI (and Machine Learning and Deep Learning) is applicable to their own business challenges.
- Identify the impacts of implementing AI to their businesses.