1. Develop essential analysis and problem-solving skills for process improvement and optimisation to address company-related logistics and supply chain issues;
2. Enable participants to develop insights and strategies for enhancing efficiency and competitiveness;
3. Develop the mindset to adopt innovation for identifying and enabling new opportunities;
4. Understand the impact of innovation and logistics solutions on the level of competitiveness in their companies;
5. Actionable implementation project to improve supply chain and operations.
Who Should Attend
Based on Skills Framework For Logistics Career Pathways: Levels 4, 5 and 6 Senior Management; Senior Managers,and Managers in Logistics/Supply Chain operations, business development, solutioning, process improvement and innovation;
Main Target Level: CXOs & Champions.
a) Facilitated Learning - 31 hours;
b) Project - 16 hours;
c) Assessment - 1 hour.