1. Explore application of technology in supply chain and logistics for optimisation, simulation and modelling to achieve efficiency;
2. Understand how supply chain management systems equipped with analytics and simulation-based decision support will enable optimisation according to requirements to increase efficiency, agility and the bottom line;
3. Appreciation of how simulation modelling can enable logisticians to manage supply chain complexity, increase profitability and improve customer service to enhance competitiveness;
4. Bring visibility to and learn latest technologies from Centres of Excellence and/or Centres of Supply Chain Innovation;
5. Understand how to use strategic network design for location of new manufacturing sites and distribution network;
6. Set up of e-commerce distribution network and location of key warehouse sites to optimize delivery and customer service.
Who Should Attend
Based on Skills Framework For Logistics Career Pathways: Levels 4, 5 and 6 Senior Management; Senior Managers and Managers in Logistics/Supply Chain operations, business development, solutioning, process improvement and innovation;
Main Target Level: CXOs.
a) Facilitated Learning - 20 hours;
b) Project - 3 hours;
c) Assessment - 1 hour.