The pace of digital disruption in today’s environment is such that digital transformation is needed to enable technology advancements, together with physical and digital assets, to improve customer experience and thereby create a competitive advantage for organisations. The process of Digital Technology Planning helps to identify gaps and build bridges between people, process, technology and increasingly, information. This enables organisations, if not the opportunity to be disruptors, the ability to withstand any disruptions that come their way.
This course examines an organisation and how it can embrace digital in the pursuit of value creation. It introduces tools for internal and external analysis to help identify digital opportunities. An architectural approach is then taken to create a transformation plan.
This course is part of the Digital Strategy & Leadership series as well as the Professional Diploma in Smart Health Leadership offered by NUS-ISS.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the organisational model;
- Describe the customer value proposition;
- Analyse the internal and external factors impacting the organisation;
- Identify and prioritize digital opportunities;
- Create a digital transformation plan.
Who Should Attend
- CIO, CTO, IT Managers and Digital Leaders;
- Planners who are involved in managing IT resources and setting technology strategic directions for the organisation;
- Professionals who are participating in digital transformation planning and activities for their organisation