The course will build around the foundational topics of operations, including a process view of organizations. It will cover topics such as product (or service) technology, process analysis, quality management and the role of technology in process control in both manufacturing and service organizations.
Participants will learn about:
1) How to map and analyse processes in an organization, spanning different departments and taking a cross-functional perspective;
2) Creating efficient and cost-effective companies in both manufacturing and service industries through business process transformation and the use of technology;
3) Creating a sustainable and long-term operations strategy;
4) The use of technology to potentially transform the organization and business models.
Who Should Attend
- Director (Operations);
- Senior Managers;
- Operations Managers;
- Operations Executives;
- Customer Service Managers
Polytechnic Diploma/GCE ‘A’ Level Holder with some operations knowledge
a) Facilitated Learning - 39 hrs;
b) Project - 39 hrs;
c) Assessment - 4 hrs.