The course is designed for participants who aspire to initiate, manage and execute marketing program of enterprises and organizations. Participants will exit the course with:
• Good understanding of media and marketing concepts in the digital age;
• Familiarity with digital marketing methodologies, tools and analytic methods;
• Grasp of CRM concepts in the digital and social age;
• Experience in developing, implementing and measuring the success of digital marketing campaigns;
• Ability to apply the concept to a wide range of organizations and situations.
Who Should Attend
Participants who aspire to initiate, manage and execute marketing program of enterprises and organizations.
Facilitated Learning - 16 hours